Paolini International LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates fractalverse.net (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your information we receive from users of the Site.
What Information do we collect?
Information You Provide: We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you submit fan art, sign up for e-mail newsletters, and purchase merchandise. Information we collect may include but not be limited to name, email address, age/date of birth, postal address, telephone number, any information, images, or other content you include in your communications with us.
Information collected via Technology: When you are visiting or using our Site, including when you browse the Site, upload information and content, and/or download and use any Site feature or services, we are aware of it and will usually gather, collect and record such uses, sessions and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services as detailed herein, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies.
Children’s Privacy: The Site is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To improve the Site in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of the Site, services, or products.
- To comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation.
How do we disclose your information?
There are certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties, as set forth below:
- Consent: We may transfer your information with your consent.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Like many businesses, we sometimes hire other companies or individuals to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or Related Companies, (iii) protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Aggregated or Non-identifiable Data: We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others for business purposes.
Where is your information stored?
We are based in the United States. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring of your information in and to the U.S. and other countries. The laws of the U.S. and other countries governing data collection and use may not be as comprehensive or protective as the laws of the country where you live.
How do we store your information?
Security: We take reasonable security measures designed to protect the information provided from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, these efforts do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your information, or any other content you upload, publish or otherwise share with us or anyone else. We encourage you to avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
Retention: We take steps to ensure that the personal information that you provide is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We may continue to retain personal information as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements and/or protect our legitimate interests. Where your personal information is no longer required, we will ensure it is securely deleted.
How do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understanding and saving user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compiling aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Depending on their function, Cookies may have different durations.
- Session cookies only last for your online session. It means that the browser deletes these cookies once you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies stay on your device after the browser has been closed and last for the period of time specified in the cookie.
The cookies used on our website fall into one of four categories: Essential, Analytics, Functional and Marketing.
- Essential Cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure and private areas.
- Analytics cookies let us understand how you use our website (e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors). These cookies are essential to us being able to enhance and maintain our platform.
- Functional cookies are cookies used to remember choices users make to improve their experience.
- Marketing cookies are used to collect information about the impact of our marketing campaigns performed in other website on users and non-users.
How do I manage cookies?
You can choose to stop your browser from accepting cookies altogether by changing your browser’s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
If you turn cookies off, it may adversely affect your user experience.
How do I access, update, amend, or delete the personal data you have about me?
Please use the contact form at the bottom of this page and we will make all reasonable efforts to honor your request promptly. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. However, we encourage you to contact us first, and we will do our very best to resolve your concern.